You can define a new path for the storage of video logs. This can be done as follows:
- Login to the system and select Platform Configuration from the product navigator.
- Go to System → System status → App Services → SystemLogManagementService. Click on Start if it's not already active.
- Go to the location at which you want to transfer the video logs → Create a folder structure to save video logs.
- To change storage path for video logs, go to General Configuration → Video Recording
- In Storage Path field specify the new path on which you want to transfer the video logs → Click on Validate to ensure that the specified storage path is correct → Click on Save.