You can set a time-duration such that users can raise Password requests only within that stipulated time. This is to ensure that the requests be raised only when the approver is available for granting them. Ideally, this time-period is the Approver's or the organization's working hours.
- Login to the system and select PAM from the product navigator.
- Go to Policies →Workflow Management →click on Add Workflow.
- Fill in the details in the form. Set Rule type=Workflow , Levels=1, Request type=Password.
- In the Schedule Time field, set the desired 'From' and 'To' time.
- Select an approver in the "Approver' field.
- Make sure that the status is toggled to Active.
- Click on Save.